OFF: Rootstock festival!
Australia is warming up for the Rootstock festival and there are lots of special dinners, parties and tastings organized in some of the great establishments recommended by Raisin, so get yourselves bookings and get ready to meet the winemakers up-close and enjoy their wonderful wines!
Thursday 24th November:
– Bar Brose Sydney – A night with the Bornards,father and son from the Jura
Friday 25th November:
– Billy Kwong Restaurant Sydney – From the Qvevri to the Veil dinner, showcasing winemakers John Wurdeman and John Okruashvili from Georgia, Olek Bondonio from Piedmont, Jean-Jacques Morel from Burgundy and Laura Siebel, Domaine de La Pinte from the Jura
– Bar Brose Sydney – Piceno Party, showcasing Manuel Moraga, Roberto Henriquez and Mauricio Gonzalez from Chile
Monday 28th November:
Kirks Melbourne – Apéro Down Under featuring Zélige Caravent from the Languedoc, Domaine de la Pinte from the Jura and Jarad Curwood and Sam Vinciullo from Australia
– ACME Sydney – Clever Polly’s Pop up. The Clever Polly’s team from Melbourne are coming to Sydney for a special Omakase meal featuring their own wine Yume
Tuesday 29th November:
– Marquis of Lorne Melbourne – Après Salon informal after party trade tasting with heaps of international and local producers
Automata Restaurant Sydney – “In the Flesh!” Producer diner featuring Domaine de la Pinte and Zélige Caravent
Thursday 1st December: – Cult of the Vine Melbourne – four hands dinner showcasing the wines of Olek Bondonio and Giorgio de Maria from Piedmont. There are also chances you meet Charles Simpson and Olivia Mann, our representatives for Raisin who will be there, too!
– Cult of the Vine Melbourne – four hands dinner showcasing the wines of Olek Bondonio and Giorgio de Maria from Piedmont.
There are also chances you meet Charles Simpson and Olivia Mann, our representatives for Raisin who will be there, too!