Débute dans 4 Jours, 14 Heures
octobre 24, 2019 16:30 - 20:30 UTC+1
SPIT is celebrating its fifth anniversary!
Do you love wine? Then SPIT is the wine tasting event for you!
SPIT is a collaborative event brought to you by four independent wine importers who want to invite you to discover wines with a strong and unique sense of identity.
For their 5th anniversary each importer is welcoming their chosen winemakers to celebrate. This is the chance for you to taste their wines and meet the people who made them. So far the following winemakers will be joining us:
– Miguel Viseu from Aphros, Vinho Verde
– Rodrigo Mendes from Forjas del Salnes, Rias Baixas
– Andreas Kubach MW from Peninsula, Spain
– Oliver Muller from Wagner Stempel, Rheinhessen
– Ana Lopez from Gramona, Penedes
– Jean-Marc from Domaine Carmin Larreyda, Jurancon
– Phillipe Zinck from Domain Zinck, Alsace
– Domaine du Pech, Buzet
– Domaine des Ardoisieres, Savoie
– Francesc Escala from Raventos i Blanc, Penedes
– Tiago Sampaio from Folias de Baco, Douro
– Jose Luis Mateo from Quinta da Muradella, Monterrei
– Daniela Quaresima from La Marca di San Michele, Le Marche
– Alessio Guidi from Avignonesi, Tuscany
– Marc Penavayre from Chateau Plaisance, Fronton
– Laura Seibel from Domaine de la Pinte, Jura
As a group, we champion diversity, choice and the true craft of wine making. This an essential opportunity to discover some of the more exciting organic and biodynamic wines available in the independent wine sector in Ireland.
Be part of it!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be over 18
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Luas Stop at Rotunda, bus routes via O Connell Street, Parking at the Cineworld Parnell Street.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?