We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to ensure our growth and development on mobile and our new website. You will be in charge of the project’s current and future developments.
This job calls for a native/fluent English speaker with a solid web & mobile project management résumé and a true passion for natural wines. Your knowledge and experience in the project management field and your excellent level of English (both written and spoken) will ensure that you are perfectly autonomous in all aspects of communication in your exchanges with the Raisin and the technical teams.
Roles and missions:
- Mastering the management of web projects and mobile applications (scoping, design, creation, production, maintenance)
- Definition and respect of the planning and budget
- Collecting needs from internal and external users
- Writing functional specifications and test scenarios
- Management of the backlog
- Follow-up and coordination of development teams (front, back, iOS, Android, DevOps), with the support of the Lead Dev
- Ensure unit tests, quality of delivery, and releases
- Good knowledge of ASO, SEO, and Analytics tools
- At least four years of experience in a similar field, in a digital agency or start-up
- Know how to organize and plan the work of all resources (experience in SCRUM is a plus)
- Know how to prioritize your work, your tasks, and those of others
- Know how to execute with agility and speed
- Good resistance to stress and working under constraints (deadlines, budgets)
- Aptitude for the technical issues related to our product
- Fluency in English is mandatory: emails, meetings, and video calls are only and entirely in English.
- Rigor and strong capacity of anticipation
- Very high attention to detail, with good sensitivity to UX and UI
- Autonomous in his/her work, but with a real team spirit
- Solution-oriented, proactive.
- Excellent communication skills with Raisin and the technical team.
You will be organizing daily calls with the technical team to guarantee schedules and deadlines are aligned with our priorities. You will report twice a week on your progress, difficulties, and points to be addressed with the whole Raisin team concerning the missions you are in charge of and/or any other information related to the company.
This position is to be filled permanently, mainly remotely, as of April 1, 2023. The contract will be governed by French law. The position is only open to candidates from a member country of the European Economic Area or who have a work permit for the French territory.
What We Offer
Occasional travel will be covered and are to be expected to Paris and other places/regions where Raisin is required to work and/or to have its employees work. Salary depends on experience and required training level.
Beyond the remuneration and depending on your location (subject to differ), you would also benefit from 5 weeks of paid vacation (French law). Salary revaluation linked to your efficiency and involvement, and the company’s development. Staff training policy.
👉🏻 To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]